General Director Of Analysis And Electricity Market Surveillance.
- BA, Economics (Mexico Autonomous Institute of Technology)
- MA, Economics (University of Toulouse in France)
- PhD, Economics (University of Toulouse in France)
- He participates in the design and implementation of the Electric Sector Reform.
- Key element in the negotiation of the Energy Transition Law
- Previously he has served as:
- Advisor to the Undersecretary of Finance and Public Credit, where he collaborated in energy and green growth issues.
- Deputy Director-General for Competition Studies, on the Federal Economic Competition Commission from 2007 to 2011.